AA members are welcome to submit your stories, letters, poems, photos and other artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions must be received by the end of the month to be included in the following month.
- Our Primary Purpose (September 2018)
- Our Primary Purpose (August 2018)
- Our Primary Purpose (July 2018)
- Our Primary Purpose (June 2018)
- Our Primary Purpose (May 2018)
- Our Primary Purpose (Apr 2018)
- Our Primary Purpose (Mar 2018)
- Our Primary Purpose (Feb 2018)
- Our Primary Purpose (Jan 2018)
- Our Primary Purpose (Dec 2017)
Complete annual series of Our Primary Purpose are available for download in ZIP format:
"Our Primary Purpose" publishes articles that reflect the full diversity of experience and opinion found within the Fellowship of Alcoholics Anonymous. In determining content, the editor relies on the principles of the Twelve Traditions. "Our Primary Purpose" values the shared experience of individual AA members working the AA program and applying the principles of the Twelve Steps. Seeking neither to gloss over difficult issues nor to present such issues in a harmful or contentious manner, "Our Primary Purpose" tries to embody the widest possible view of the AA Fellowship.
The editor of "Our Primary Purpose" reserves the right to accept or reject material for publication, based on the AA traditions. (We note that this policy is consistent with that of the AA Grapevine.)
Articles are not intended to be statements of AA policy, nor does publication of any article constitute endorsement by either Alcoholics Anonymous World Services or Ottawa Area Intergroup. Submissions are always welcome.