INTERGROUP MEETING MINUTES
The Intergroup Meeting Minutes are a written record of the monthly Intergroup meeting. They are taken at the meeting by the Intergroup Secretary. To report any issues with the monthly minutes, please email the Intergroup Secretary.All AA members are welcome to attend the Intergroup meeting which takes place on the second Wednesday of every month at the Bronson Centre at 7:00pm.
- TAS April Report and March Calls Report
- Intergroup Meeting Minutes – April 2018
- Intergroup Meeting Minutes – March 2018
- Intergroup Minutes – February with Job Description & Alkathon Paper
- Intergroup Minutes January 2018
The minutes from past years are available for download as ZIP files.
OTTAWA INTERGROUP BYLAWS
Click here to download the Bylaws of Ottawa Area Intergroup of Alcoholics Anonymous (Revised September, 2017).
TERMS OF INTERGROUP AUDITOR
Click here to download the Terms of Auditor for Ottawa Area Intergroup of Alcoholics Anonymous.
SPRING AND FALL CONFERENCE GUIDELINES
Click here to download the Guidelines for the annual Spring and Fall Conferences.